- 2015 — 2019
- Product Manager
Co-founded DeviceTag.io, a social startup that provides solutions for reusing devices using breakthrough technologies, managing a dev team of ~7 people and developing the full-stack; secured 0.5M€ in funding from the governments of the EU (Horizon 2020), Spain, and Catalonia; and we were accelerated by Ship2B, CivicHub, and Ledger.
- XSR (Xarxa de Suport a la Reutilització)
- 2013 — 2015
- Developer and manager
Developed and managed XSR, a collaborative platform of the Generalitat de Catalunya (CoreTIC).
- JEDI (Joves estudiants d'informàtica)
- 2012 — 2014
Managed and administered a student-run consulting NGO.
Open-source projects I created, developed, and led in DeviceTag.io.
- Python 3.6, Debian/Linux, Terminal based
- Software that creates a hardware report of a computer by extracting component information (e.g. serial numbers), testing, benchmarking, erasing, and installing an OS.
- Python 3.6, PostgreSQL, Flask, MongoDB, API REST, AngularJS
- A distributed iOT Asset Management System focused on reusing devices.
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- 2010 — 2016
- Bachelor Degree in Informatics Engineering
I am an entrepreneur who enjoys doing projects that help shape a better world, teaching to diverse collectives about software, developing in python, and writing in this blog.Creative, agileist, resolutive, and social & environmental activist. Become rich by solving poverty.
This site is a collection of personal notes and tricks about software and programming. I started it alone, but a friend already contributed with a post — thank you Dani!
Get here the theme of this website.
Btw, this little friend is Timmy, and it was drawn by a dearest friend, Nataly.